Update and COVID Guidelines
I hope you are doing well and staying safe. I need to cover a few things with you all.
- GAME REPORTS — I thank you all for doing the reports. All Game reports have to have –
- DATE & TIME
- LEAGUE — EXP. (south shore conf, EHF, Valley League) this field is required – Ask you assigner
- AGE Classification
All game reports must be submitted within 48 of the game – again ALL GAME REPORTS. If you cannot find a player or coach in the USA system you must email me the game sheet and the information that you are looking for- JUST writing that information in the bottom of the report does not work.
Last thing on game reports — the only game report that matters is the USA report – If an assigner is telling you only do it in HORIZON that is not true – you only need to do it in the USA system.
- FACE MASK— All officials are required to wear face mask- – THIS IS FROM THE STATE OF MA (GOVERNOR’s office) – Please make sure you have your mask on –
ELECTRONIC whistles are the only whistle allowed in MA.
Again Please follow all state guidelines.
LAST – Any player that takes a faceoff is REQUIRED to wear a face mask- Again this is a STATE of MA guideline – MA HOCKEY has now put a new policy in place —
- The first time the player taking a face off does not have a face mask it is a warning to the team.
- After that it is now a 10 Min misconduct – to any player that tries to take a face off without a MASK
Please see the attached PDF for additional guidelines from MA Hockey.
TALK TO THE COACHES BEFORE THE GAME SO THIS WON’T HAPPEN
AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU ARE WEARING YOUR FACE MASK —- FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES from the STATE of MA
STAY SAFE – KEEP HOCKEY GOING – DO YOUR PART